When you earn the Financial Literacy badge called Savvy Shopper, you learn how to use your money wisely and how to tell the difference between what you need and what you want. Your customers want to do the same thing when they buy Girl Scout Cookies. Use what you learn from your customers to make your cookie business even stronger!
1. Ask an expert what customers want
2. Do some research at the grocery store
3. Find out who buys cookies and why
4. Learn from people who don’t buy
5. Listen for clues and ask great questions
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll have a better understanding of my cookie customers.
Download Additional Resources.