A product is anything developed by one person for another. An innovation is an invention that improves people’s lives, like a smartphone or a waterproof fabric for a tent. Some innovations are entirely new, and some take a product that already exists to make it better. In this badge, you’re the product designer.
1. Observe what makes a great product
2. Be an innovation detective
3. Figure out what’s working and what’s not
4. Innovate to find solutions
5. Mess up so you can try again!
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to think like a product designer.
Download Additional Resources.