09/01/2018 - 11/30/2018
The State College Girl Scouts Fall Outdoor Challenge is here. How many items can you check off your list? Get outside to see. Starting September 1, 2018 and running through November 30, 2018, complete the required number of activities from the checklist and earn the Outdoor Challenge Patch and/or the fall rocker. This is the last installment of the 2018 Outdoor Challenge series.
Daisies should complete 15 items to earn the patch, Brownies should complete 20 items, Cadettes/Seniors/Ambassadors should complete 35 items. Adults should follow the Girl Scout Law and try to complete an “Honest and Fair” number of items based on their abilities.
Share pictures of your autumn fun on our Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending us your photos constitutes consent to publish.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. The challenge is open to current girl members and active volunteers. Families may participate in activities, but are not eligible for patches.
3. Girls must complete the required number of activities for their Girl Scout level to earn the patch.
4. Each participant will earn the Fall rocker, and the Outdoor Challenge Patch if they have not already earned it. This is the final installment of the 2018 Outdoor Challenge.
5. Girls may complete activities as a troop/group, but each girl should only count activities that she took part in.
6. Girls and adults must follow Safety Activity Checkpoints for all activities.
Girls and adult volunteers who complete the 2018 Fall Challenge will be able to purchase a “2018 State College Girl Scouts Outdoor Challenge” Patch with a Fall rocker for $3. If you only need the fall rocker, cost is $1 each.
Download the Fall Outdoor Challenge Checklist.