09/01/2019 - 11/30/2019
The State College Girl Scouts Fall Outdoor Challenge is here. How many items can you check off your list? Get outside to see. Starting September 1, 2019 and running through November 30, 2019, complete the required number of activities from the Falll Outdoor Challenge 2019 and earn the Outdoor Challenge Patch and/or the fall rocker.
Daisies should complete 15 items to earn the patch, Brownies should complete 20 items, Juniors should complete 25 items, Cadettes/Seniors/Ambassadors should complete 35 items. Adults should follow the Girl Scout Law and try to complete an “Honest and Fair” number of items based on their abilities.
Share pictures of your summer fun on our Facebook page or by emailing email@example.com. Sending us your photos constitutes consent to publish.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. The challenge is open to current girl members and active volunteers. Families may participate in activities, but are not eligible for patches.
2. Each participant should submit one final checklist to their troop leader.
3. Girls must complete the required number of activities for their Girl Scout level to earn the patch.
4. Each participant will earn the seasonal rocker, and the Outdoor Challenge Patch if they have not already earned it.
5. Girls may complete activities as a troop/group, but each girl should only count activities that she took part in.
6. Girls and adults must follow Safety Activity Checkpoints for all activities.
Girls and adult volunteers who complete the 2019 Fall Challenge will be able to purchase a “State College Girl Scouts Outdoor Challenge” Patch with a Spring rocker for $3. If you only need the rocker, cost is $1 each.
Download the Falll Outdoor Challenge 2019 checklist!