2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Uniform Hiking Boots
Join us as we explore the Fasick Park Nature Trail on Satuday, April 27, 2:30pm
This is a short, easy, flat hike. We start off at a large playground and hike 0.6 miles to a smaller playground. Play for a little, and then hike back to the first playground. There are pretty bridges and streams along the way.
We will meet at the main playground which is located at 110 Fasick Park Lane, Boalsburg.
* Girls must come with a parent or troop chaperone – no unaccompanied minors.
* Limited number of non-scout siblings can attend with a parent.
* Troop leaders are responsible for health forms, permission slips, and first aid kit.
* When registering choose if your Girl Scouts would like a “1 mile” hiking fun patch. Register by April 18, 2019 to get a patch and bring $1/patch payment to the event.
* Please remember to wear sturdy shoes that can get wet, bring a small bag with a water bottle; trail appropriate, nut free snack; sunblock; and hat/sunglasses. Bug spray may also come in handy.
In order to minimize our impact to the environment, space for this hike is limited to 40 people (including adults and non-scout siblings). Even if you do not want a fun patch, please register. This will also let us notify you in the event of a weather related cancellation or change in plans.
38 spaces are available for this event.
Please Login to register for this event.