9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Uniform Class A
Raytheon will be hosting a Junior Cyber Security Basics badge workshop on Nov 23rd from 9:30AM – noon.
This event is limited to 20 girls and 10 adults.
This event is now full and wait list only.
All girls must be accompanied by a troop leader following GSHPA safety ratios or a parent/guardian.
Important Participation Requirements
Raytheon will be hosting this event at their facility located on Science Park Rd and has given us the following requirements:
- Registration will close on Nov 8th at midnight
- For each participant we must submit:
- Full legal name
- Country of citizenship (non-US citizens are allowed to participate, but we must disclose their country of citizenship). This requirement comes from government mandated import/export regulations.
- Adult participants must show a government issued photo ID such as a drivers license.
- Cameras and cell phones are prohibited inside the Raytheon facility.
*If this is your first time registering directly for a State College Girl Scouts event, you will need to create an account.