12/01/2017 - 03/31/2018
Join the State College Girl Scouts Winter Outdoor Challenge to get Girl Scouts outdoors and enjoying winter activities. Starting December 1, 2017 and running through March 31, 2018, complete the required number of activities from the Winter Outdoor Challenge checklist and earn the Outdoor Challenge Patch and the winter rocker.
Daisies should complete 15 items to earn the patch, Brownies should complete 20 items, Cadettes/Seniors/Ambassadors should complete 35 items.
Share pictures of your winter fun on our Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending us your photos constitutes consent to publish them.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. The challenge is open to current girl members and active volunteers. Families may participate in activities, but are not eligible for patches.
2. Each participant should submit one final checklist. Entries must be submitted by April 10. Submit your checklist at the March or April Service Unit 416 meeting or scan and email to email@example.com.
3. Girls must complete the required number of activities for their grade level to earn the patch.
4. Each participant will earn the Outdoor Challenge Patch and the Winter rocker. We plan to have additional upcoming seasonal challenges.
5. Girls may complete activities as a troop/group, but each girl should only count activities that she took part in.
6. Girls and adults must follow Safety Activity Checkpoints for all activities.
Girls (or adult volunteers) who complete the 2018 Outdoor Winter Challenge will be able to purchase a “2018 State College Girl Scouts Outdoor Challenge” Patch with a winter rocker for $3. Additional seasonal rockers will cost $1 each.
After you have completed your challenge, please place your orders for your patches! Remember – the $3 Patch w/ Rocker includes the rocker.