Girl Scouts get the chance to experience amazing outdoor adventures—and when you’re exploring outside, anything can happen. When it does, others may look to you, as an Ambassador, to know what to do in an emergency situation. In this badge, you’ll learn skills that define the Girl Scout motto. You’ll be prepared to handle any outdoor situation, from treating a mosquito bite to saving a life.
1. Learn how to deal with medical emergencies in the wilderness
2. Research careers that save lives in extreme conditions
3. Find out how to care for a critically injured person
4. Know how to move an injured person
5. Explore real-life examples for handling wilderness emergencies
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know more about how to provide first aid in extreme conditions.