There are many ways to spend your money. Should you buy that new book you’ve had your eye on or save up for a weekend of fun with friends? There’s a simple way to help decide: Make a budget — a plan for spending and saving money. This badge will help you learn to create a budget that’s right for you.
1. Practice budgeting for your values
2. Learn to track your spending
3. Find out about ways to save money
4. Explore different ways to give
5. Create a budget that focuses on your values
When I’ve earned this badge, I will be able to keep track of my money, save for the things I need and want, and help others by giving.
Download Additional Resources.