As you get older, you’ll find yourself in charge more and more. That means you need to know what to do if people around you get sick or hurt. Find out how to deal with minor injuries and illnesses and how to tell when the problem is more serious in this badge.
1. Understand how to care for younger children
2. Know how to use everything in a first aid kit
3. Find out how to prevent serious outdoor injuries
4. Know the signs of shock and know how to treat it
5. Learn to prevent and treat injuries due to weather
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to take care of people in an emergency, including younger children in my care.
Download Additional Resources.