Whenever you step outdoors, you are a guest in nature’s home. This is especially true when it comes to camping. Whether or not you’ve been camping before, you will earn this badge by learning how to protect the environment on your trip. It will shape the way you camp forever!
- Learn the Leave No Trace Seven Principles.
- Plan meals with the environment in mind.
- Prepare a minimal impact campsite.
- Have fun with Leave No Trace.
- Take a conservation hike.
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll have learned skills for minimal impact camping and know how to protect the environment when I go outdoors.
Download Additional Resources.