It’s almost impossible to go through life without borrowing money. Whether it’s something as basic as using a credit card or a more complex situation like a home mortgage or a small business loan, our economic system revolves around borrowing. And to borrow successfully, you need to have good credit. By completing this badge, you will know what it takes to keep good credit and borrow money smartly, including how to pay back what you owe in time — skills that will help you throughout life.
1. Get the scoop on credit scores
2. Find out how bank loans work
3. Learn the ins and outs of credit cards
4. Gather real-life borrowing stories
5. Write your own credit commitment
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know more about ways to borrow money and understand the importance of establishing good credit.