After engineers build a working version of their robots, they release them to the public. They may enter them into challenges and competitions or market them through a website or crowd-funding campaign. Now that you’ve built your robot, share your design with others and explore a future in robotics.
- Learn about robotics events and organizations
- Create a presentation about your robot
- Present your robot pitch to others for feedback
- Find out about robotics opportunities for teens
- See robot makers and robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to share your robot designs with the world.
Download Additional Resources.