03/01/2019 - 05/31/2019
The State College Girl Scouts Spring Outdoor Challenge is here. How many items can you check off your list? Get outside to see. Starting March 1, 2019 and running through May 31, 2019, complete the required number of activities from the 2019 Spring Outdoor Challenge and earn the Outdoor Challenge Patch and/or the winter rocker.
Daisies should complete 15 items to earn the patch, Brownies should complete 20 items, Cadettes/Seniors/Ambassadors should complete 35 items. Adults should follow the Girl Scout Law and try to complete an “Honest and Fair” number of items based on their abilities.
Share pictures of your autumn fun on our Facebook page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending us your photos constitutes consent to publish.
Rules and Guidelines:
1. The challenge is open to current girl members and active volunteers. Families may participate in activities, but are not eligible for patches.
2. Each participant should submit one final checklist to their troop leader.
3. Girls must complete the required number of activities for their Girl Scout level to earn the patch.
4. Each participant will earn the winter rocker, and the Outdoor Challenge Patch if they have not already earned it.
5. Girls may complete activities as a troop/group, but each girl should only count activities that she took part in.
6. Girls and adults must follow Safety Activity Checkpoints for all activities.
Girls and adult volunteers who complete the 2019 Spring Challenge will be able to purchase a “State College Girl Scouts Outdoor Challenge” Patch with a Spring rocker for $3. If you only need the rocker, cost is $1 each.
Download the 2019 Spring Outdoor Challenge checklist!