10:15 am - 1:00 pm
Coyler Lake Trail Parking Lot
Uniform Hiking Boots
Join us on Saturday, August 4 for a beautiful hike around Coyler Lake.
The hike will take approximately 90 minutes. The total distance covered is approximately 2.5 miles.
There are some stream crossings so wear shoes or boots that you don’t mind getting wet.
Pack a picnic and picnic blankets if you’d like to join us for lunch afterward next to the lake.
All participants MUST wear sturdy, closed toed shoes and bring a reusable water bottle. On average, adults can drink approximately 1 liter of water per hour in hot conditions.
Participants who are not dressed appropriately or do not have water will not be permitted to participate in this activity.
- Girls must come with a parent or troop chaperone – no unaccompanied minors.
- Limited number of non-scout siblings can attend with a parent.
- Troop leaders are responsible for health forms, permission slips, and first aid kit.
- When registering choose if your Girl Scouts would like a “2 mile” hiking fun patch. Register by July 26, 2018 to get a patch and bring $1/patch payment to the event.
- Please remember to wear sturdy shoes that can get wet, bring a small bag with a water bottle; trail appropriate, nut free snack; sunblock; and hat/sunglasses. Bug spray may also come in handy.
In order to minimize our impact to the environment, space for this hike is limited to 40 people (including adults and non-scout siblings). Even if you do not want a fun patch, please register. This will also let us notify you in the event of a weather related cancellation or change in plans.
40 spaces are available for this event.
Please Login to register for this event.