Nutrition isn’t just about maintaining a healthy weight: Eating well helps you inside and out. Choosing the right foods can help you sleep better, stress less, and get smooth skin, shiny hair, and strong nails. In this badge, find out how to eat to keep your skin glowing, your mind focused, and your energy flowing.
1. Know how good nutrition helps your body stay healthy
2. Find out how what you eat affects your skin
3. Explore how your diet affects your stress level
4. Investigate how what you eat affects your sleep
5. Look at how your diet affects your energy
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to eat my way to a healthy mood, mind, and body.
Earned by Cadette Scouts. Download Additional Resources.
We only get one body, so it’s important to take care of it! Learn to pay attention to what your body needs and ask for health help if you need it—so you can keep yourself feeling great.
1. Get to know your body
2. Eat and play in a healthy way
3. Find out how your body works
4. Know what to do if something bugs you
5. Meet a health helper
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to keep myself healthy and happy.
Earned by Brownie Scouts. Download Additional Resources.
You need a fit body and mind to do all your favorite things, from roller skating to writing in your diary to sharing advice with friends. Jump into this badge to figure out what fitness, food, and fun you need to stay strong for life.
1. Start moving!
2. Keep your fit body fueled
3. Know how to stress less
4. Get the truth about health
5. Help your family stay fit
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know what I need to get strong and stay that way.
Earned by Junior Scouts. Download Additional Resources.
Nothing’s more important than good health—and, as a woman, we have unique health issues at every stage of our lives. How can you make the health decisions that are right for you, and what kinds of support are out there to guide you? Do this badge to find out! Identify health topics facing women in your community and across the globe, explore those that matter most to you, and—in the last step—reach out and raise awareness to spread good health to the women in your world.
1. Investigate the tests that help women stay healthy
2. Find out how fads and beauty practices impact health
3. Focus on techniques to help you stay emotionally healthy
4. Take a closer look at a women’s health issue
5. Get the word out on a women’s health topic
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how women can lead healthy lives.
Earned by Senior Scouts.