Picture this: You nock (or place) an arrow onto a bow, hook your fingers around the string, draw it back, eye your target, and release! Bull’s-eye! Archery is an exciting sport that takes strength, focus, good form, and practice. Get ready to challenge yourself as you build your archery skills and learn how to shoot on a range.
- Get to know archery equipment
- Learn about archery safety
- Practice archery before you go on a range
- Shoot on an archery range
- Create an archery challenge
When I’ve earned this badge, I’ll know how to take aim outdoors with my archery skills.
Download Additional Resources.