Know how you and your friends can stay safe on your Cadette adventures:
- Learn how to make a room safe for a young child.
- Find out about water safety and learn to perform a reaching assist from a dock or the side of a pool to help someone out of the water.
- Teach a Daisy or Brownie what to do if she gets lost (Daisy Safety Award) and why she shouldn’t talk to strangers.
- With your family, make sure you have enough food, water, and medical supplies on hand to last at least three days in case of a natural disaster. Remember to plan for pets! It’s important to have someone outside the area whom everyone in your family can contact in case you are separated. Learn who your family contact is or help your family choose a contact.
- Discuss bullying with your Girl Scout group, friends, or family. Write an sign a personal-responsibility statement that covers how you’ll behave at school, at home, and online.
Part of the Safety sequence. Earned by Cadette Scouts.